resources

News & Resources

Latest News

Stay up to date with our latest association news

As we gather in person for the first time since the pandemic, we will enjoy many traditional conference events, including the annual memorial service.  This service, created with the help of ACPE members and staff, memorializes members who have died from the time of our last conference to the start of our most current conference. This has remained a constant, even as we gathered virtually during the pandemic.  This year, we will remember those who died from May 2022 to May 2023. We will also include a brief look back at those members we honored during our 2020, 2021, and 2022 memorial services. If you would like to view those videos in their entirety, please click here

We make every effort to report these losses in a timely manner; however, sometimes, we learn of a member’s death after the annual conference.  We include them in the following service when this occurs, so the dates may not always be sequential. 

I have been coordinating this service for quite some time, and it is near and dear to my heart.  I don’t want to take time to share why it is so important; however, I am willing to tell the long story to anyone who would like to know. I trust that this year’s service will be meaningful to all.