Creating Your Legacy Just Got Easier. We Can Help Make Your Planning Simple!
You can make a significant gift to ACPE that costs you nothing now, and will keep on giving for years to come. Your gift can also memorialize a loved one. Here’s how:
A gift in your will is one way you can secure your estate and create an impactful legacy with ACPE. A gift in your will has many advantages:
- Simplicity: Just a few sentences in your will.
- Flexibility: You can change your mind at any time.
- Versatility: You can give a specific amount, item or a percentage of your estate.
- Tax Benefits: Your estate may be entitled to an unlimited estate tax charitable deduction for gifts to qualified organizations like ACPE.
- Retirement plan assets: By giving retirement plan assets to ACPE, your loved ones may actually keep more of your hard-earned savings.
- Life insurance policies: Make a large gift at a lower cost.
- Bank or investment accounts: Depending on the state in which you live, you can easily make a gift with a TOD or POD account.
To name ACPE as a beneficiary, contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form. Be sure to notify us of your gift so that we can thank you!
Contact Jasmine T. Okafor, ACPE Development Specialist, at (678) 636-6211 or email@example.com to discuss, at no obligation, how you can include ACPE in your estate plans.