1. The public recognizes the need for and seeks out quality providers of spiritual/human-centered care.
- Increase financial resources.
- Increase clarity of messages.
- Increase the number of quality providers.
- Increase strategic partnerships.
- Increase awareness of shared values.
2. Providers understand and integrate spiritual care methodology into their practices in all settings.
- Increase awareness, visibility and clarity of ACPE message about ACPE and CPE education.
- Increase research opportunities and publications.
- Increase buy-in from authorities within centers’ infrastructures.
- Increase grant funds.
- Increase links to patient experience.
- Identify ACPE infrastructure needs/capacity.
- Reduce national face-to-face meetings in number and duration.
3. ACPE’s educational reach is worldwide, providing more ACPE training/certification/instruction than any other source.
- Increase financial reserves/endowment funds.
- Increase human resources.
- Increase awareness of ACPE offerings and consolidate messaging.
- Pursue outside accreditation.
- Increase collaboration.
- Increase public advocacy.
Adopted by the Board of Directors in August 2017