ACPE: The Standard for Spiritual Care & Education has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7004. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACPE is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
ACPE SIP Training Level 2 with Wayne Gustafson (online)
June 3-17, 2023
The 15-hour SIP Program Level 1 Training includes the following three-hour courses:
- Course 2.1 Working with Spiritual Resources, Part 2: June 3, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Course 2.2 Working with Harmful Spirituality and Religion: June 3, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Course 2.3 Spirituality and Belief System of the Therapist: June 10, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Course 2.4 Spiritual Interventions: Working with Spiritual Resources, Part 1: June 10, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Course 2.5 Spiritually Integrated Case Conceptualization, Part 2, June 17, TBD
For course descriptions and learning objectives: https://acpe.edu/education/psychotherapy/spiritual-integrated-psychotherapy
15-hour SIP Program Level 1 Training, Courses are NBCC-approved for CE credits. This training with Wayne Gustafson offers NY CEUs for LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC. Participation not restricted to NY.
Limited scholarships are available.
Contact the ACPE SIP Trainer for more information, including registration information.