ACPE: The Standard for Spiritual Care & Education has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7004. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACPE is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
ACPE SIP Training Level 2 with Carol Smith (online)
April 1-15, 2023
The 15-hour SIP Program Level 1 Training includes the following three-hour courses:
- Course 2.1 Working with Spiritual Resources, Part 2, April 1, 1-4pm CST
- Course 2.2 Working with Harmful Spirituality and Religion, April 14, 2-5pm CST
- Course 2.3 Spirituality and Belief System of the Therapist, April 15, 8:30-11:30am CST
- Course 2.4 Spiritual Interventions: Working with Spiritual Resources, Part 1, April 15, 1-4pm CST
Course 2.5 will be offered in small groups.
- Course 2.5 Spiritually Integrated Case Conceptualization, Part 2, May 5, 2-5pm CST and May 6, 8:30-11:30am CST
For course descriptions and learning objectives: https://acpe.edu/education/psychotherapy/spiritual-integrated-psychotherapy
Limited scholarships are available.
Contact the Trainer for more information and to register.
Carol T. Smith
Pastoral Counselor/ Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Clinical & Training Director
Insight Counseling Centers
Carol T. Smith, a licensed marital and family therapist and approved supervisor, serves as the Training Director at Insight Counseling Centers in Nashville, Tennessee. She has been practicing and teaching Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy with the Insight Team since 2008.