ACPE: The Standard for Spiritual Care & Education has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7004. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACPE is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
ACPE SIP Training Level 1 with Carol Smith (online)
March 24 - April 1, 2023
The 15-hour SIP Program Level 1 Training includes the following three-hour courses:
- Course 1.1 Foundations and Ethics of Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy, March 24, 2-5pm CST
- Course 1.2 Developing Spiritual Conversations in Psychotherapy, March 25, 8:30-11:30am CST
- Course 1.3 Spiritual Assessment, March 25, 1-4pm CST
- Course 1.4 Spiritual Interventions: Working with Spiritual Resources, Part 1, March 31, 2-5pm CST
- Course 1.5 Spiritual Interventions: Working with Spiritual Struggles, April 1, 8:30-11:30am CST
For course descriptions and learning objectives: https://acpe.edu/education/psychotherapy/spiritual-integrated-psychotherapy
Limited scholarships are available.
Contact the Trainer for more information and to register.
Carol T. Smith
Pastoral Counselor/ Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Clinical & Training Director
Insight Counseling Centers
Carol T. Smith, a licensed marital and family therapist and approved supervisor, serves as the Training Director at Insight Counseling Centers in Nashville, Tennessee. She has been practicing and teaching Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy with the Insight Team since 2008.