ACPE's Annual Conference 2023
Sunday, May 21, 2023 - Thursday, May 25, 2023
Make plans now to join ACPE as we come together in New Orleans, the South’s Most Interesting City, for what promises to be a unique social and educational conference celebrating our values, sharing our voices, and growing our vision together. Building upon the work we have been doing to become an anti-racist organization that is actively engaging and addressing biases, this conference will begin our transition from knowledge building to application and integration of what we have been learning. Throughout the week, there will be many opportunities to reconnect and engage with colleagues, experience some of the many cultures of ACPE and our host city, and to take time to heal, recharge, and have some fun together!
- A new, partially subsidized pre-conference option for CECs to come together as a group for community building and learning, with opportunities to present work to fellow CECs and educators
- Pre-conference session about the Accreditation process
- Pre-conference session about the current CEC Certification process
- Honoring new ACPE Certified Educators who have been certified since we last met in person
- A Time of Remembrance, remembering those who have died since we last met in person and taking time to reflect, grieve, and heal from the impact of the pandemic on everyone.
- Creative and innovative large group plenaries and application-oriented workshops/small group learning opportunities
- Time to reconnect, meet friends, and participate in organized outings and excursions in New Orleans