Urban CPE Consortium, Inc.
If you are social justice oriented, compassionate, and concerned about the “least of these” then Urban CPE Consortium, Inc. (UCPEC) is looking for YOU! We are seeking an ACPE Certified Educator to begin in May 2021. The educator will be responsible for providing training and education for CPE students in accordance with ACPE accreditation standards. UCPEC, located in the City of Chicago, offers a unique opportunity to supervise students in a non-traditional, non-hospital setting often within social service agencies within the metropolitan area.
UCPEC ACPE Certified Educator MUST possess:
- ACPE Educator Certification or Associate Educator Certification
- 5 years of experience in a managerial/supervisory role
- Strong administrative skills, including time management
- MUST be a self-starter
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to responding to the challenges of urban community life and social justice issues
- Highly developed communication skills along with a commitment to provide spiritual and emotional care to others
- Competency in the use of technology to achieve organizational goals including potential for online learning programs
The position is a salaried, half-time position and provides vacation. Visit www.urbancpe.org for a full job description. If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to the Executive and Development Director, Dawnn M. Pirani Brumfield at email@example.com by October 31, 2020.