Tampa General Hospital
ACPE Educator - Spiritual Health
Under the general supervision of the Director of Spiritual Health and Education and the direct supervision of the Supervisor of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE), supervises programs of CPE. Responsible for all aspects of the CPE program for which they are assigned. Provides support, guidance and general supervision to the Residents and Interns within the CPE program. Ensures all regulatory and accreditation standards are met by the CPE program. Maintains a clinical presence within the organization. Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision and values of Tampa General Hospital.
- Master’s degree from a CHEA member organization, accredited college or university in religious or spiritual studies of 72 semester-hours minimum
- ACPE Certified Educator or ACPE Certified Educator Candidate, Phase 2 required. Phase 2 Candidate must be advance to ACPE Certified Educator within 1 year of hire
- ACPE Certified Educator with National Faculty designation strongly preferred
- Qualified for Certification by Association of Professional Chaplains, the National Association of Catholic Chaplains, Association of Muslim Chaplains or the National Association of Jewish Chaplains within three years of employment
- Previous experience in ministry and chaplaincy in a hospital setting preferred