St. Luke's Health System
St. Luke’s Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Supervisor of Clinical Pastoral Education to join our team.
St. Luke’s Health System in Boise, ID is seeking an ACPE Certified Educator to lead and manage our educational program. CPE has played a vital role within our Spiritual Care Department for almost 50 years providing opportunities for Summer Interns and Year-Long Residents. This position will work collaboratively with the Manager of Spiritual Care, the members of the Spiritual Care Department, the CPE Advisory Council, and other key administrators to assure the delivery of a successful program.
The CPE Supervisor plans, organizes, and implements an accredited program of Clinical Pastoral Education.
- Education: Masters of Divinity or related field.
- Experience: 3 years’s related experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: Must hold:
- Documentation of endorsement by a recognized religious spiritual organization to provide spiritual care in a clinical setting; AND
- Certification as an Associate Supervisor or Full Supervisor by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE).
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.