Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City
Kansas City, MO
Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City – Plaza Location is seeking a Director of Pastoral Education to join our Spiritual Wellness team. As an ACPE Certified Educator you will manage programs of ACPE Inc. Clinical Pastoral Education and assure all programs meet Standards for Accreditation to help ensure our vision to be, “The Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care.”
Our team is committed to honoring the history of Saint Luke’s Health System—an organization affiliated with the Episcopal Church—that embraces spiritual and religious diversity. We are a group of creative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about offering spiritual and religious opportunities for expression. As a visionary on this team, you will utilize your experience to creatively expand this program and drive change aligns with best practices.
- Supervises and educates CPE ACPE Inc students throughout SLHS, either directly or indirectly through another Certified Educator, Associate Certified Educator or Certified Educator in training
- Provides leadership for education programs for Spiritual Wellness staff SLHS personnel community clergy and congregations and others as needed and directed
- Collaborates with SLHS Foundation to acquire funding for continued growth of the ACPE program
- Provides leadership in the absence of the Director for Spiritual Wellness
Provides spiritual care to patients, families, staff, students, volunteers, and others, as needed
Learn more about living and working in Kansas City!
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
- 2 years
- Certified Educator - Association of Clinical Pastoral Education, INC.
- Master's Degree - Divinity
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premier provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.