Lakeland Regional Health
MANAGER OF CLINICAL PASTORAL EDUCATION
Help launch a brand new Association of Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE) certified Center in Central Florida (Lakeland) as the Founding Manager of Clinical Pastoral Education at Lakeland Regional Health.
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. Our 864-bed main Campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the second busiest Emergency Department in the nation. With over 5,500 employees, our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from the Florida Hospital Association, Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
The Manager of Clinical Pastoral Education reports to the Director of Pastoral Services and Ethics and is responsible for the direction and the operation of the Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Program for Lakeland Regional Health.
- The manager conducts CPE programs under the standards of the Association of Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE)
- Responsible for maintaining the accreditation with the ACPE for Lakeland Regional Health (LRH) as a CPE Center, leading the processes related to accreditation
- Develops curriculum, supervises students' clinical work, provides educational opportunities and evaluates students
- Oversees the recruitment process for students
- Provides requested data to the finance department regarding Medicare reimbursement
- Works collaboratively with LRH staff chaplains who provide mentoring to CPE students
- Acts as resource for the ongoing professional development of LRH chaplains
- Works closely with the Professional Advisory Group (PAG) in program evaluation and development
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of patient, family, student, and staff care as assigned
Performs other duties as assigned
- Masters degree in Theology, Divinity or Pastoral Counseling required
Prefer experience starting a Clinical Pastoral Education program from the beginning, and leading the program through the initial accreditation process. Or, having 3-5 years experience as a ACPE Certified Educator.
- ACPE Certified Educator
Board Certified Chaplain or eligible to be board certified by either the Association of Professional Chaplains, Canadian Association for Spiritual Care, National Association of Catholic Chaplains, or National Association of Jewish Chaplains.
- Zero-deductible/zero-co-pay medical coverage with LRH providers
- Vision and dental
- 401A and 403B retirement plan with employer match
Discounts and wellness programs