Centura Health - Avista Adventist Hospital
Company: Centura Health – Avista Adventist Hospital
Location: Louisville, CO
Work Type: PRN
About Us: Located minutes from Boulder, CO, in the charming community of Louisville, Avista Adventist Hospital is a comprehensive medical center that provides a full-range of medical specialties and exceptional health care to residents of Louisville, Broomfield and the surrounding Boulder area communities. With 114-beds, this full-service facility has been honored for excellence in cardiac, mom/baby and emergency care. It is also home to one of the area’s top joint and spine care centers specializing in hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery. With some of the lowest turnover and highest associate satisfaction scores in the industry, Avista Adventist Hospital has an excellent local reputation for its supportive culture, visionary leadership, strong team and daily living of what it means to truly care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
Application URL: https://bit.ly/318Gwzw
Flourishing Begins Here:
Chaplains collaborate with the Spiritual Care team to provide pastoral care services to patients and their family members. Responds to urgent situations, including but not limited to medical emergencies (Code Blue) or death(s) at the request of administrative coordinators, nurses, family, etc. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements:
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year in direct pastoral ministry, with demonstrated effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in spiritual care or equivalent degree from accredited seminary required.
- Master’s degree in spiritual care or equivalent degree from accredited seminary preferred.
- Affiliation and active involvement with a recognized Christian denomination. 1 Units (quarters) of CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education), required. After one year of hire, an additional 3 units of CPE's required.
- Board Certified by National Association for Catholic Chaplains or the Association of Professional Chaplains certification preferred.
- DL Required for Home Health and Hospice positions.