Brookwood Baptist Health System
Brookwood Baptist Health System is dedicated to improving the overall well-being of our community by executing our mission: To extend the healing ministry of Christ through holistic, people-Centered health care. We continuously work to elevate our standard of service and devotion to the people of central Alabama. We demonstrate our values through our daily work as we serve the community of individuals for whom we care and each other. We believe that the embodiment of our core values: Integrity, Service, Quality, Transparency, and Innovation accurately reflects our passion to give patients superior care through services, education, and performance. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for healthcare, we invite you to apply today. Our CPE Program operates out of The Ingalls Center of Pastoral Ministries and is accredited for Level I, Level II, and Supervisory training by ACPE.
- Design, develop, implement and continuously review CPE programs which are consistent with the standards established by ACPE
- Supervise CPE Interns (summer and extended), CPE Residents, and CECs.
- Administrate Admissions and Programs
- Recruit, screen, and invite students who are appropriate candidates for our CPE programs
- Work with the Executive Director and System Directors of Pastoral Care in the placement of CPE students
- Support Professional Advisory Committee
- Work with Executive Director to keep Accreditation Portfolio current and in compliance with the Standards of ACPE
- Participate in continuous improvement to meet Standards and prepare for periodic Accreditation Reviews
- A Master of Divinity Degree from an Accredited Institution accepted by ACPE
- Certified as an ACPE Educator
- Ordination and endorsement by an established denominational body
- Requires experience working in a healthcare setting, critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
- Three (3) years of chaplaincy experience.
- One (1) year of experience as an ACPE Educator.