Atlantic Health System
Chaplain Educator – CPE Certified
Morristown Medical Center is seeking a full-time Chaplain Educator - (Clinical Pastoral Educator (CPE)- Certified) for the Spiritual Care Department to work from 8 AM to 4 PM and weekends as needed.
- Recruit, interview, select, supervise and evaluate CPE students, interns and residents.
- Develop and educate curriculum for Clinical Pastoral Education and participate in CPE at local and national levels of ACPE.
- Design and coordinate orientation, educational curriculum, didactics and educational events for CPE students.
- Maintain records, reports, policies and educational resources needed for the operation of the CPE program.
- Maintain pastoral and prophetic presence through visibility, availability, dialog, prayers etc. to the MMC patients, staff and families. Oversee day to day operations of the Spiritual Care Department.
- Must be an ACPE Certified Educator or Associate Certified Educator with strong interpersonal skills
- Masters of Divinity degree from a seminary member of the American Association of Theological Schools required
- 2-3 years of previous general hospital chaplain experience is highly preferred
For more information and to apply, visit https://careers-atlantichealth.icims.com/jobs/48962/chaplain-educator---cpe-certified/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=1233&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.