Atlantic Health System
Chaplain Resident, Spiritual Care
Atlantic Health System is currently seeking a full-time Chaplain Resident for Spiritual Care Department at Morristown Medical Center, to work from 8 AM to 4 PM, including weekends and on-call as required by department.
This Full-Time 2022 Chaplain Resident position for completion of two CPE units starts January 3, 2022 to September 2, 2022.
The CPE Residency comes with a stipend plus regular benefits.
For more information – apply directly or contact Krishna Godhani, Talent Acquisition Consultant at Krishna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for 24/7 spiritual care department’s, onsite on -call, chaplain coverage for patients, family and staff at MMC
- Serve as dedicated chaplain on assigned nursing unit(s) including attending morning rounds
- Participate in daily activities, tasks of the spiritual care department including morning and afternoon debriefings, department meetings
- Assist ACPE CPE certified educator with orientation of chaplain interns
- Participate and complete requirements for 3 units of ACPE CPE including seminars, verbatim, didactic, group seminars
- DIV or equivalent preferred. Consideration given to student enrolled in graduate level or equivalent program
- Successful completion of one unit of CPE accredited by ACPE: The Standard for Spiritual Care and Education ( acpe.edu) , eligible for Faith group endorsement
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.